Dear Clients ..
Do not hesitate to send your inquiries about any item or part of it to the contact information attached below.
“Secret Mix” gives its clients a safe and reliable use that maintains the confidentiality of data and prevents unauthorized persons from accessing and using it.
When you visit the site, we – automatically – collect certain information about your device, including information about the web browser you use, your IP address, the time zone in which you are, and some cookies installed on your device.
We also collect information about individual web pages or products that you display while you browse the site, in addition to the websites or search terms that referred you to the site, and other information about the way you interact with the site.
We refer to this automatically collected information as “device information”.
We collect past information in the following ways:
1. “Cookies – Cookies”
It is a data record that tracks your browsing of the site, and it is stored on your mobile device or your computer automatically in order to facilitate your browsing of the site on future visits.
2. Tracking “log files”
And collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring / exit pages from the site, and the date and time you visited the site.
3. “web beacons”, “tags” and “pixels”
They are electronic files that are used to record information about how you browse the site.
When you make a purchase or try to make a purchase through the site, we collect certain information from you, and this information includes:
Your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
This information is referred to as “Order Information”.
– You can change and update this information at any time “before the order process is confirmed” or after it is received.
– Please make sure of the accuracy of this information to avoid sending the request to an incorrect address, or making it difficult to communicate with you through it.
How do we use your personal information?
– The purpose of using the “order information” that we collect in general is to fulfill any requests made through the site and to ensure that they are responded to, and to complete the sale and purchase processes, including processing your payment information, arranging shipment, and providing you with invoices and / or confirmations. Requests.
We also use this order information in order to communicate with you and answer your inquiries, to ensure that the order process is safe from exposure to fraud or any of the potential risks, or to inform you of information or advertisements related to our products, services, or renewable offers.
– We use the device information that we collect to help us screen for potential risks and fraud that we may be exposed to (in particular your IP address); We also use it to continuously improve and develop our site (for example, by conducting analyzes and studies on how our customers browse the site and interact with it, and to evaluate the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal information
In “Secret Mix”, we will not share your information, and we pledge to preserve its confidentiality and prevent access to it except by authorized persons who are obligated to preserve its confidentiality and privacy ..
These may be third parties with whom we share your personal information to help us use this personal information for the purposes of completing the work in the ways described above in the item: (How do we use your personal information?).
We may also share it – when needed – to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other legal request for information we receive, or to protect our rights in any other way.
Please note that we do not alter our site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order online, we keep your order information for our records unless / and until you ask us to delete this information.
B- Usage policy
Confidentiality and security
– Your agreement to the Privacy and Use Policy – after reviewing its details – is a prerequisite for starting shopping and buying from the site, and the purchase cannot be completed without consenting to it.
– Once you enter this data and confirm it, you are responsible for its correctness, and any error in it is your responsibility.
– Some requests may not be met in some cases due to a defect in the data entered by the user